Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Maxi Worlds Day 2 Video

Due to the lack of wind, the start was postponed until 13:30 this afternoon. The race committee set a short course and we got off the start line in 6 knots of wind. We managed to stay ahead of the fleet in the light airs to be ready to take control of the situation when the wind increased. The boat showed a good turn of speed even in these conditions so we are happy to come ashore with another win today!” - Brad Butterworth -